We are pleased to inform everyone that the following versions of Cutline have been released:
As I’ve written previously, the upgrade is for compatibility with the new features of WordPress 2.7. A summary of fixes in these editions:
- Gravatar support (which replaces the comment numbering)
- Threaded comment support (if activated within WordPress settings)
- Post classes (you can differentiate the look of sticky and other posts)
- Image class support (compatible with the classes used by WordPress image uploader)
- Some under-the-hood tweaks
I’m currently working on setting up a preview site for all four versions. If you’re upgrading your theme, be sure to upload the entire thing, as many of the files have been edited. Don’t forget to backup.